This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission when you purchase through my links, at no added cost to you!
Sweet and spicy, these homemade BBQ almonds are perfect for a healthy, guilt-free snacking. The best part? You only need a few, simple ingredients.
Almonds are perfect for snacking. They are good sources of healthy fats, protein, fiber, magnesium, and vitamin E.
When eaten in moderation and as part of a healthy diet, snacking on almonds can actually help regulate your blood sugar and pressure.
If you love BBQ almonds, then you’ll love this homemade barbecue roasted almonds recipe! It’s inspired by our favorite Blue Diamond’s Habanero Barbecue Almonds.
BBQ Almonds Ingredients
This recipe only calls for simple ingredients:
- chili powder
- smoked paprika powder
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- cayenne powder
- Chipotle pepper powder
- sweetener of choice (I use Erythritol, a sugar-free sweetener)
- olive oil
How to Make These BBQ Almonds
These homemade barbecue almonds are super easy to make. It only requires three steps:
Step 1. Make the barbecue mix. In a clean bowl/container, mix all the spices together – chili, smoked paprika, garlic, onion, cayenne, Chipotle pepper powder, and the salt.
Step 2. Coat the almonds with olive oil and then with the spice mix. In a separate bowl, coat the almonds evenly with olive oil and then with the spice mix.
Step 3. Roast it. Roast the almonds at 350F for 7-10 minutes or until the almonds are golden brown (not burnt). Keep an eye on them as they could easily get burnt.
If you’ve tried this, please let me know in the comment section below! 🙂
Homemade Barbecue Roasted Almonds
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Chipotle pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne powder
- 1/2 to 1 tsp salt
- 2 to 2 1/2 tbsp sweetener of choice (I use Erythritol)
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups almonds raw
- Pre-heat your oven at 350F.
- In a container, combine all the spices together plus the salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl/container, combine the almonds and olive oil.
- Coat the almonds evenly with the spice mix.
- Transfer the almonds to a lined baking pan.
- Roast for 7-10 minutes or until the almonds are golden brown.
- Let it cool completely before eating or storing in airtight containers.
Nutrition FactsRead our nutrition disclaimer here. 182 calories/serving (2 tablespoon/serving) Total Fat 15.1 g | Sat. Fat 1.2 g | Sodium6.7 mg | Carb.6.1 g | Fiber3.8 g | Sugar 0.6 g | Protein 6.1 g
Our Fun Fit Fam is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.