This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission when you purchase through my links, at no added cost to you!
If you love KIND bars, then you’ll enjoy these Healthy Homemade White Chocolate Sea Salt and Nut Bars. They’re super easy to make and they’re refined sugar-free!
What’s your favorite go-to snack?
While they’re convenient (just drop a bar or two in your purse when you’re on-the-go), they can get expensive! So, before I run out of these bars, I decided to make my own 🙂
Ingredients for Making These Homemade Chocolate and Nut Bars
I have good news for you! This recipe only calls for six ingredients!
Yes, you’ve read that right – JUST SIX INGREDIENTS. You may have most of these ingredients in your pantry or local grocery store.
To make these sweet-salty bars, you’ll need:
- Chia seeds
- Honey or maple syrup (if you’re on a strict no sugar diet, you may substitute this for a sugar-free maple syrup)
- Sea salt
- White chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
How to Make These KIND-Inspired Bars
Step 1. Combine all the dry ingredients.
In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients – chopped almonds, chia seeds, and salt.
Step 2. Add the honey.
Add the honey and mix all the ingredients together.
Step 3. Bake the nut mixture.
Transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking pan or dish and bake at 325F for 23 to 25 minutes.
Once done, let it cool completely before chopping into squares.
Step 4. Melt the chocolate.
In a microwave-safe bowl, add the white chocolate chips and coconut oil. Gently warm the mixture in the microwave for 25 to 30 seconds.
Step 5. Dip the nut bars into the chocolate mixture.
Dip one side of each nut bar into the chocolate mixture and transfer to a parchment paper-lined pan.
Let the chocolate-coated bars set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before eating or serving.
Storing Your Chocolate Nut Bars
These chocolate nut bars are best stored in an airtight container, inside the fridge. To keep them from sticking, place a parchment paper in-between the bars or wrap each bar individually.
Let me know if you’ve tried and please don’t forget to leave a review!
Homemade White Chocolate Sea Salt and Nut Bars Recipe
- 1.5 cups almonds chopped roughly
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
For the white chocolate coating:
- 1 tsp coconut oil measured solid
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Pre-heat your oven at 325 F.
- Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl: almonds, chia seeds, and salt.
- Add the honey and mix the ingredients well.
- Transfer the mixture to a parchment paper-lined baking pan.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes.
- Once done, let it cool for at least an hour before chopping into squares. Set aside.
Making the white chocolate coating:
- Combine the coconut oil and white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt by heating the mixture in the microwave for 25-30 seconds.
Coating the nut bars with the white chocolate mixture:
- Dip one side of the nut bar into the melted white chocolate and transfer to another parchment paper-lined pan.
- Let the chocolate-coated bars set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before eating/serving.
- Store bars in an airtight container in the fridge.
Nutrition InformationPlease read our nutrition disclaimer here. Serving size: 1 bar 148 calories/serving
Our Fun Fit Fam is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.