This Chicken Salad Wrap is made healthier with Greek yogurt. It’s creamy, subtly sweet, and very easy to make.
When I was still working full time as a ghostwriter, I would spend some of my working days in coffee shops.
There’s that one coffee shop that I always go to whenever I feel so isolated working from home. Each time I go there, I always order the same thing – iced mocha and chicken salad sandwich.
And that’s the inspiration for this dish.
Ingredients for This Chicken Salad Wrap with Greek Yogurt
This chicken salad wrap is made lighter by using Greek yogurt in lieu of the mayonnaise.
Aside from shredded chicken and plain Greek yogurt, this chicken salad also contains:
- celery hearts
- dill pickles
- red bell pepper
- cheddar cheese
- Deglet Noor dates
- Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
To make this chicken wrap, you will also need:
- baby spinach or leafy greens of choice
- tortilla wrap (I use one from Xtreme Wellness)
How to Make This Mayo-Free Chicken Salad Wrap
Step 1. Shred the chicken.
Step 2. Add the remaining ingredients – chopped apple, celery hearts, dill pickles, red bell pepper, cheddar cheese, dates, plain Greek yogurt, and Dijon mustard.
Season with salt and pepper.
Step 3. Combine all the ingredients together.
Step 4. Assemble and serve.
Let me know if you’ve tried this and if you did, please don’t forget to leave a review! 🙂
Chicken Salad Wrap With Greek Yogurt
- 976 grams chicken breast shredded
- 3 celery hearts chopped
- 75 grams cheddar cheese cubed
- 10 oz plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 oz Dijon mustard
- 1 medium-sized Pink Lady apple chopped
- 59 grams pitted Deglet Noor dates chopped
- 84 grams dill pickles chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
For making the wrap:
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 1/2 cup baby spinach or leafy greens of choice
- Combine all the ingredients in one bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper. Adjust the measurements if needed.
To assemble the wrap:
- Place one tortilla wrap on a plate.
- Top with chosen greens (I use organic baby spinach for this) and about one serving (1/2 cup) of the chicken salad.
- Roll it like a burrito and serve.
Nutrition InformationPlease read our nutrition disclaimer here. This nutrition information excludes the tortilla wrap and the greens in the wrap. 123 calories/serving (serving size: 1/2 cup) Total Fat 4 g | Sat. Fat 1.6 g | Cholest. 36.1 mg | Sodium 318 mg | Carb. 7.2 g | Fiber 0.8 g | Sugar 5.2 g | Protein 13.8 g
Our Fun Fit Fam is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.